cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 381 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

I would buy a one month code and use that to get back control, let that expire and then do the 3 year conversion……BT or MS seem incapable of fixing and this seems the best option. It is what I will do in 11 months if not automatic!
0 Ratings
Message 382 of 405

@besmirched @LGM 

Thanks for the help guys, have tried to redeem a code on the MS site and it just throws an error up. So it looks like I have to wait for BT to actually do something in order to fix my account as I'm stuck in limbo now.

0 Ratings
Message 383 of 405

I've associated this with the wrong Microsoft account, can this be changed to the correct one? Thks

0 Ratings
Message 384 of 405

Hi,

I've just redeemed my free years sub for xbox ultimate on top of my existing ugp one. It is only showing as a 1 month sub though. 

I've looked through this forum, and gather that it shows only 1 month on xbox but is actually a rolling yearly one? I've switched off the auto renew, so the remaining months will continue after. Sorry, I've traveled through the topic, but just wanted clarification.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 385 of 405

@steveh70 That would appear to be the case. As mentioned by others, if you check the Game Pass app on your phone (I use an iPhone). If you click on your gamer tag icon it should state ULTIMATE Expires on xx/xx/xxxx. Mine shows my current sub plus one month and it did add an additional month on the one month anniversary of adding the BT 12 months (7 October from 7 September).

Hope that helps.

Message 386 of 405

Hi LGM,

Thanks for the reply.  I just couldn't get my head around how it worked, as there seemed to be different answers.

BT says it will expire on 29th October 2023  which is when it was activated, but Xbox says February 2023 as There was a 3-month sub to January already on there. (3 months is nov,dec,Jan then BT added1 month)

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 387 of 405

Can I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if I have an existing subscription? 

Yes, sign up via My BT and your billing will be transferred across to BT from the point you complete your activation.

If you have a few passes left on your Microsoft account, don’t worry you won’t lose these. Your existing passes will stay stacked on your account ready for you to continue using at any time."

Thinking this was safe to do, I have just added the BT option to switch to their Xbox Game Pass, I had a Microsoft pass running, due to end 9 December. But All my account, now says, is I have the BT Xbox Subscription due to end 2 Nov 2023 - so not stacked and my paid for months have been replaced by part of my free 12 months.

0 Ratings
Message 388 of 405

I have recently got a new laptop which comes with free Games Pass. How can I apply this to my account so that it is safely added when the BT free Games Pass offer expires?

0 Ratings
Message 389 of 405

Hi DanielS,

Is it possible to cancel the subscription early from BT? If so I would like to do so.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 390 of 405

There does not appear to be a way that you can cancel.  You can turn off the auto renew, but you still get your year, it just doesn't renew at the end.  Perhaps BT themselves can remove it from your account. It's a shame though as there should be no reason to want to cancel it, it should just work.