Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starwire
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 14

Re: 2 Year long line fault

Go to solution

The cable that provides lines from the PCP to the DP’s isn’t a Trunk Cable.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

Okay update:

The engineer turned up on Thursday and replaced the line from the house to the DP. He left his number to ring if that didn't clear the issue as he thought it probably wouldn't work. 

Guess what.... It didn't clear the issue. The crackling isn't constant anymore but it still comes up.

I rang him today and it went to voicemail so I left a message.

I was also told a manager would ring on Friday by the Indian call centre about my complaint.

No manager rang. 

I've had no update and because My BT is broken I can't check the status of the fault. 

PS I never got a response from the mods on any of these questions or the DM I sent on Thursday.... !!!

Any ideas on what to do next?

0 Ratings
clonk
Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

I have the same BT.com data integrity issue since I joined BT in April for which I have an open complaint. Had a call last week that a fix has been identified to go into the next 6 monthly release, but no date for this release yet.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @2yearlonglinefault thanks for speaking with me again this afternoon, I'm really glad that the last engineer has got to the bottom of the noise on your line by moving you to a new port in the exchange.

Once again I'm really sorry this took longer thank we would have liked to resolve and should you need any help in the future with your BT services your more than welcome to raise these on the community and we'll be happy to help. 

0 Ratings