Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaytwotwo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

2 missed appointments in less than 4 days

Go to solution

What a shambles

Have had ongoing fault with phone for  since Monday last week  that I know off - as no incoming calls.

Text confirming appt for Friday last week so waited in till 1pm and no show, seems engineers had deemed not needed and cancelled but not advised. 

New appt made for today as no text confirming appt phoned BT this morning and guess what engineers cancelled appt, while arranging new appt and another missed appt payment of £25, a  text arrived saying I need to contact BT as line fault and need to arrange appt for engineer, well Mr Engineer I had one for 1pm to 6pm today which you lot cancelled.  Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing.

Now I have been passed to a higher authority .....who will phone me - so waiting.  Not hopeful though.

I really thought BT where one of the better ones out there but this is a shambles, still enjoying my travels so far have spoken to Cardiff 3 times, Liverpool 1, overseas 1 and Stockport 1 and all in all spoken to some really decent people who are trying to do there job-seems they are swimming against the tide!!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
JohnC2
Message 2 of 6

Re: 2 missed appointments in less than 4 days

Go to solution

Hi @Jaytwotwo  sorry that you have experienced 2 missed appointments trying to get a fault with your service fixed. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will be happy to help you get this fixed. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Jaytwotwo 

Thanks for taking the time to send us over your details.

I tried calling you this afternoon on your mobile but wasn't able to catch up with you.  Sorry that you're having problems receiving calls on your landline.  I can see that an engineer is booked for Tuesday morning.

I have taken over your case and you will hear from me again after the engineer's appointment.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Jaytwotwo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Many thanks for this

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

You're welcome @Jaytwotwo 

I appreciate that this has been going on for longer than what it should have.   You will hear from me after Tuesday's appointment.  I can't change what happened before my involvement however I'll make things smoother now that I've taken over the case and I'll need to acknowledge the time this has all taken once the fault has been repaired.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Jaytwotwo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

After 3 missed appts I am back up and running with my phone.

Have spoken with a case manager to express my concerns regarding the failed appts.  I cannot complain at the level of interaction I have had with BT call center staff - excellent and understanding, they have done there best to book Open Reach engineers only to have the appt cancelled by Open Reach, and naturally no text from Open Reach to tell me why appt cancelled. 

Even the Open Reach Engineer was pleasant and thorough.

Fingers crossed no issues for a few years😀

Many thanks to the mods

0 Ratings