Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joepineapples
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

700mins call package, how to keep tabs?

Go to solution

Just switched from 'anytime' to the 700mins package and wondering if there's a way  to keep tabs on minutes usage?. (other than a manual record).

thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
pddco
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: 700mins call package, how to keep tabs?

Go to solution

Hi

Just done the same myself.

If you go on the ‘My BT’ app there’s an option to view ‘Your Usage’. If you then pick your landline number,  it shows amongst other things, how many minutes you’ve used since the start of the billing period.

I’ve not looked, but I’m presuming you’d get the same info from MyBT off the BT.com webpage too. 

0 Ratings
Addy
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

You can check you usage with the My BT app or by logging into the My BT and looking under Your Bills and Usage. I believe once you use 80% worth BT will send you an email. Also when I changed to the 700 minutes the advisor indicated if you exceed 700 minutes for two consecutive months BT will automatically upgrade you to the unlimited plan.

Hope this helps.

0 Ratings
Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@pddcowrote:

I’ve not looked, but I’m presuming you’d get the same info from MyBT off the BT.com webpage too. 

Yes, you do. You can use the MyBT app on both phones and tablets as well as the net. The phone app is better. We have a family plan and I can view any of our family numbers very easily. Excellent app, in my view.

0 Ratings
joepineapples
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks a lot.

0 Ratings