cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Advanced Z Quad

I have recently purchased the Quad BT Advanced Z. Some callers using "Witheld" numbers, for example, Opticians/Dentist/Doctors are not able to get through by saying who they are? Have I missed something or have I set the call barring incorrectly? Yes, it is a case of some do get through to speak others cannot connect at all, strange?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Advanced Z Quad

@GRB1 All withheld numbers will be screened and they'll be asked to announce their name.

A blocked number will not be given the option to announce themselves and will hear the following message “Callers to this number are being screened by BT Call Blocking, the person you are calling is not accepting your call. Please hang up”. Do you know if the callers that aren't getting through are hearing this message? If they are the number will be on your blocked list. 

The Advanced Phone Z user guide explains the different blocking modes and if you think it's not working as intended I'd recommend getting in touch by phone: 0800 145 6789 Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm

By email: Click here for email support

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Advanced Z Quad

I think I am confused, with the settings? Therefore I may well have set, or indeed not set, one? I have just tried some more settings following your message and I think I may have solved it? I do find the explanation in the book very difficult to follow? It's an age thing! Thanks for your time and trouble.

0 Ratings