cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: BT Basic and caller id

Go to solution

Hi @pww1955 Thats great I'm glad it's working now. I can see it was my colleague @RobbieMac who got that sorted for your Mum. I'll make sure to pass on your thanks.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @pww1955 

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me again this morning.

I'm really pleased I was able to help you get this resolved and that Caller Display is now working for your Mum 😊

I'll go ahead and close this off from here.

Have a good day and stay safe.

Cheers,

Robbie

Message 13 of 19

Go to solution

@JohnC2, could you message me the process to get it changed please? I'm going through the exact same thing on my mum's phone. I called BT and got through to a helpful person who said she literally couldn't see the option on the screen she knew it was on. Her colleagues confirmed it was the correct location but it had apparently been removed. She said she'd follow up with her manager but that was last Saturday (now Thursday) and it's not working. Thanks. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @andrewgscott1 I'm really sorry this wasn't sorted when you called in, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

Message 15 of 19

Go to solution

Thanks for your extremely quick reply! 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

All sorted and working. Received a call at the weekend and it was working on Monday. Many thanks to John (I think) for fixing it.

The staff people would speak to, when they call BT about it, should be able to fix it BUT a new computer system doesn't display the caller id checkbox for BT Basic customers. It'll require a fix to the system to fix it. 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @andrewgscott1 thanks for keeping the thread updated, it was myself who spoke with you on Saturday. I'm really glad the caller display is working for your Mum again. 😀

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

Ah! Sorry for getting your name wrong. 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution

@andrewgscott1 No worries, I think it was John who helped you previously.

0 Ratings