cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Basic with caller display?

Go to solution

Hello, I thought caller display was available to all BT customers on request, but..... After a spate of unwanted phone calls, which has left her wary of answering the phone, I got my elderly Mum a new phone with answerphone and caller ID. When she rang to add caller display to her account she was told that it was unavailable with the BT Basic plan and would need to upgrade her account to a more expensive one.

Reading through past posts on this forum, I found others have had similar issues that seem to have been resolved. Can somebody help me too please. Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Basic with caller display?

Go to solution

Hi @Susannah1, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. Sorry that you can't get the caller display ordered for your mum. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this ordered.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi John, please pass on our grateful thanks to the mod team. 

Mum now has caller display!! Big smiles all round, your help was very much appreciated by us both. 😊

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Susannah1 ,

Thanks for getting back to let us know this is sorted. I'm really glad to hear your mum is happy with the caller display again.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings