cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 25

Re: BT Being absolutely hopeless

Go to solution

@S4Brains 

Call diversion on Digital Voice is managed online via MyBT, so its possible to check to see if your number has been diverted.

If its ever been diverted in the past, then maybe that information has been carried over by mistake.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 25

Go to solution

Well my service is now up and running, don't know how, no explanation of what the problem was.  Just glad to have services back and tested by having son call us and he didn't end up talking to my brother.  Thanks to anyone out there who had a hand in sorting this, it was very, very, frustrating that's for sure.  Have a good 'un

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution

Pleased to be able to inform you that the problem appears to have been cleared, whatever it was.  All I know is that I've never used "Call Diversion" or set it up and doubly sure now I've been on the Help Page and seen how it is actually done.  There's been no explanation of what the problem was just an email telling me it's now been fixed.  Thanks very much to anyone out there who got this sorted for me.  I'll now relax with a nice cuppa.  Have a good 'un.  Cheers.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution
All sorted and up and running. Tks from me for your assistance, just glad it's all done and dusted. Have a good 'un.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution

Hey @S4Brains,

I'm glad to see that the team were able to get this sorted for you. If you reply back to them, they should be able to tell you where the order came from. As in, if it was placed online or manually through our systems.

Have a great day

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings