cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carefree
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 27

BT Call Protect- Recently Received Calls not in date order

Up until this week the Last Calls Received list has always been in descending date order with the most recent calls at the top. Today when I view it online I see Wednesday's calls first followed by today's (Friday) calls, then Tuesday's, then Thursday's, then Monday's calls. There is no facility for the user to re-order the calls on screen. Anyone else notice this? Most frustrating when you are trying to safeguard a vulnerable relative.
0 Ratings
26 REPLIES 26
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 27

Re: BT Call Protect- Recently Received Calls not in date order

Hi @Carefree,@SeanD

I had not noticed this but then I can't remember the last time I looked, probably more the two weeks ago.

I have just checked and mine are listed as follows, descending from the top :-

Wednesday, Today, Tuesday, Thursday, Monday.

So I can't see any pattern there, not reverse alphabetical or time order, plus the date is also missing.

Maybe SeanD can investigate ?

He might also like to take a look at the "Calls sent to junk mail in last 30 days".  My number has always increased and never decreased so I suspect my 413 calls are,  as suggested by someone on here a while, the total since Call Protect was activated.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 27

Hi @Carefree,@SeanD,@pompey1898,

I read the post this morning, and don't have the problem here.

It's Windows 10, Fall edition, with today's update: - hence the delay in responding.

All my received calls are listed in correct order, up to the standard 20 last received calls listing.

I don't have too many mails sent to junk, (or 1572):  less than 100 since the start of the service.

There were several junk calls last week, but all are listed in date and time order.

There was a problem with one nuisance caller who called twice, after first call was dropped. The first call only appeared in the listing the next day.

There was a previous problem with the time server at Autumn BST changeover which sorted itself out. I can't see this being related.

If the problem persists, and @SeanD, doesn't respond, (which I'm sure he will), then post back.

0 Ratings
paulo1955
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 27

Yes Carefree - you're absolutely correct !  I check my mother's calls remotely in between visits, and now the mixed-up order makes it awkward to work out which calls have been diverted since my last check. It was quite tricky sometime back when the recorded times hadn't changed with GMT, but that got sorted after reporting it, so let's hope we're successful in this case !Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 27

Hi @paulo1955, @Carefree, @Ribblelancs & @SeanD,

Mine still appear to be jumbled and no dates.

0 Ratings
Carefree
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 27

Looks like calls received since Saturday (3/2/18) are now in date order, so I guess the issue has been resolved...?

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 27

The last 11 calls are in day order, although no date is shown. I then have 3 calls where the date is shown as 31-1-18.

Thereafter only the days are shown.  So not sure if they are all in chronological order or not.

Still not seen any response from@SeanD regarding the number of calls sent to junk mail in the last 30 days ?

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 8 of 27

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay in replying, we've raised this with the Call Protect Team and they are currently investigating. I'll post back as soon as we have an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 27

Hi @PaddyB,

Thank you.

0 Ratings
paulo1955
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 27

@PaddyBThanks from me too.

@pompey1898  re. junk voicemail - when I look at the 'manage call protect' page, what I see is...

" xx numbers on your Personal Blacklist "

" xx calls sent to your junk voicemail "

...no mention of any "30 days", so I've always assumed this to be the total number since activation.

0 Ratings