Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 27

Re: BT Call Protect- Recently Received Calls not in date order

Hi @paulo1955,

If I hover over the number of calls a balloon pops up saying "This is the number of calls sent to your junk mail in the last 30 days".

I can't copy & paste it, or take a snip, because as soon as I move the cursor away the balloon disappears.

Does this not happen for you ?

RobbieMac
Message 12 of 27

Hi guys,

I've received word back from my colleague and they're looking for some examples to take a closer look at this.

Are you guys still having this issue? If so, can you send me over your details and I'll pass them on for investigation?  I've made our contact link available for everyone on this thread.  

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

@pompey1898  I'll ask the question also about the "Calls sent to junk mail in last 30 days" when I have gathered all the examples.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
paulo1955
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 27

Hi @pompey1898

Re the 30 days...

Well b*gger me you're right !  Who Knew - not me obviously...!

Meanwhile, I'll try to save my received-calls list somehow(?) and pass it on to @RobbieMac

FYI - recently upgraded to Infinity ( slots in the cabinet became available ), but was getting **bleep** speeds. BT sent out an engineer today, who eventually swapped the HH6 for a HH5 and Bingo - DL jumped from under 25Mb to over 40Mb; all those complaints about the Hub6 seem to be justified...and I'll fight it if they try to charge me...

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 27

Hi @RobbieMac,

I had to copy & paste your message as the Quote button has not worked for a few days now.

The recieved calls list now appears to be in chronological order.  I say appears because all 20 are in the last seven days and are in day order, although the date is not shown.

Do you still want me to send you the completed form ?

Hi guys,

I've received word back from my colleague and they're looking for some examples to take a closer look at this.

Are you guys still having this issue? If so, can you send me over your details and I'll pass them on for investigation?  I've made our contact link available for everyone on this thread.  

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

@pompey1898  I'll ask the question also about the "Calls sent to junk mail in last 30 days" when I have gathered all the examples.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 27

@paulo1955, @pompey1898,

Yes, never noticed that before. Well spotted pompey!

However, the numbers don't add up.

I check mine at least every other day, and it's easy to see when a new junk call has been diverted to 1572, as the count increases.

By junk, I mean junk, as have no other filters applied other than Blacklisted numbers, and VIP callers.

Some junk is filtered by BT Call Protect at their end, as it's not specifically blacklisted.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 27

Not the tidiest of snips, but here's a clip.Clip

Use the "Print Screen" button on your pc, and paste into MS Paint.

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 17 of 27

Hi @Ribblelancs,

Well done for coming up with a way of posting the disappearing balloon.

For years I have used the "snipping tool" instrad of print screen.

May give your method a try

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 18 of 27

Hi @Ribblelancs & @RobbieMac,

I'm using @Ribblelancs idea but skipping using paint.

CALL PROTECT.jpg

0 Ratings
paulo1955
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 27

Hi All

@pompey1898@RobbieMac@Carefree@Ribblelancs

The list appeared to go a bit skewiff around the end of January - seems OK since then, but now no dates as you say.

I've attempted to send mine across - apologies for messy format if I succeeded.

Anyway, should really be out clubbing on a Friday night hahaha...

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 20 of 27

@paulo1955 Thanks for sending in your details we've passed these over to the call protect team to get this looked into.  

@pompey1898 if you're still having issues with the recent calls list can you fill in the contact the mods link that @RobbieMac has mentioned and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings