cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

BT Digital Voice phones

Go to solution

Hi, can anyone help me. Have just received 2 digital voice phones & have been through set-up/registration which completed ok. However, I am getting a message on the phone saying..no internet connection but internet is working fine? Any ideas?   

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Digital Voice phones

Go to solution

Hi @pickerp12   Have you tried a router reboot?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

you could try going to hub manager then select phone number then reset base and then re-register phones and see if that clears problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi, thanks for this, I have been into hub manager and it shows phone )in red) as not configured but I cannot enter on that tab. I am wondering if BT need to activate this before I can get phones properly registered? Phones arrived yesterday but they were only due tomorrow.  

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks, tried reboot but no luck. Looks like the service might not yet be activated by BT. Do you know if they need to do something before I can use the phones?  

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @pickerp12   Yes it needs to be activated (blue in SH2M) before you can use the phones.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Is your phone number shown in hub manager?  If so is in blue or greyed out?  If latter then not active yet and may need to phone C S 150

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Thank you very much for your help. Looks like now sorted, the service hadn't been activated by BT   

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Many thanks for your help, the service was not activated from BT, looks like all sorted now

0 Ratings