cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Digital Voice

ioHi ,

I reported a fault on digital voice line on 6th July.  I was getting an engaged tone on all outgoing calls, so unable to make any calls.

I  went through the online fault guide ,after a period of time it came back as a fault outside ,which should be repaired by  the end of july.

Two Questions...... on MY BT, there seems no record of fault & also will there be a reduction on my calls contract.

**Edited**

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Digital Voice

Hi @sarum99  thanks for your post and sorry that you've got a fault with your Digital Voice service.

Are you experiencing a problem with your broadband connection?
If not then I'm surprised that the fault was located outside and the fix date so far in advance and that you can't see the fault reference. I'm not trained in Digital Voice so it may be the case that the information is correct but it would be best to call and speak with the Digital Voice faults team and clarify what is happening.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Digital Voice

Hi ,

No problem with broadband,as you say they are going to look into it as fault outside.

I wonder if this system works with older BTphones. Could be a major problem or a massive cost for BT.

It is frustrating not being able to make calls.

0 Ratings