cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT LANDLINE

Go to solution

Hi

My father has recently passed away.  He is the landline owner although I manage the account and pay the bills for the landline rental and BT broadband and phone calls. I live at the same property .

The Bills come addressed to my Father even though I pay them.  My mother is still alive and residing here also

As she has been poorly I havent done anything as yet . 

I am concerned that any update re Dad's death will mean that the landline and internet will be compromised and I need the internet  for work and we have used the same landline number for many years and dont want any disruption.

Having read problems people have experienced I am unsure how to proceed.  

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT LANDLINE

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to assist, as they are the only BT employees on this forum.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi, @Caro1 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm so sorry for your recent loss, the moderation team will be able to help you organise the transfer of the BT account into either your name or your Mother's, whichever you prefer.

To put your mind at ease, there is no risk of losing access to the landline or internet when we make these changes. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team, you'll get the message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for replying so quickly to set  my mind at ease

0 Ratings