cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Smart Phone with Alexa

Yesterday evening I rebooted by BT Smart Hub 2 and ended up having to re-register the Smart Phone with Alexa because of it.

If you have to do that every time the router reboots it’s a royal pain in the **bleep**! I had manually inputted a few contacts into the phone (anyone know an easier way as that isn’t Smart despite the name) and now I have to re-enter them all again.

Anyone experienced this or better still, figured out a round it?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Smart Phone with Alexa

a reboot should not affect the DV but a factory reset of the hub will.  you can import contacts from elsewhere with vcf file.  once you get contacts set up then maybe export a copy so you can use if another factory reset is needed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks @imjolly 

Intrigued as to how to import a vcf file into the BT Advanced Phone with Alexa?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

You need to go to hub manager then select your phone number then contacts then import

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings