cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT digital voice

Go to solution

Do any digital voice phones have a headphone socket; essential for my wife's work

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT digital voice

Go to solution

You're able to use your existing phones, if you have a specific make and model for your needs such as a headphone jack. Just plug into the green telephone port on back of smart hub 2 (maybe covered with a sticker).

Or if you can't place your existing phone base station next to the smart hub 2 an DV adaptor can be used to wirelessly connect back to the smart hub 2 via its built in DECT receiver

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

No.

You asked the same question yesterday and the answer has not changed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks but not quite the same question.  Yesterday I asked about the Alexa handset which BT would send me "free" if I renew my contract.  I was hoping there might be another DV option handset which had a headphone socket

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you for the helpful reply.  If I do what you suggest with my current handset would it work in tandem with the DV handset when I din't need the headset?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Yes

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Thank you
0 Ratings