Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spammed
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

BT1571 Call Minder

Hello 

I want to increase the number of rings before Call Minder kicks in, which is 5 at the moment... this js a Health and Safety issue for people who do not sit at a desk waiting for phone to ring! Most callers do not leave a message and some hide their numbers! Having to rush downstairs everytime to catch a phone call before 5 rings is dangerous for us old timer 50 YEAR customers of BT... 50 YEARS PAYING BILLS!

I have tried 5 times to do this via BT call centres at Belfast, Swansea and India I believe! They all said it would be increased but nothing! I waited a week!

I have specifically upped  my monthly Call Minder charge from £3 per month to £5, when they said this was needed to get the upgrade... increased ringing time... Why? But heck for safety, the customer pays

thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
JohnC2
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT1571 Call Minder

Hi @Spammed It sounds like you had BT Answer 1571 originally as that has a set number of rings before the answer service comes on. The Call Minder service does allow you to set your own number of rings before the call in answered. Check out All about BT Call Minder

Cheers
John