cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT4600 Caller display not showing the time of calls

Use a BT4600 as an answerphone for one of our phonelines in work.

We have caller ID enabled.

When I check the numbers for the recent calls - by pressing the CALLS button, it diplays the number and, also, if someone has calls today - it shows the time.

When I look at the calls for yesterday is shows the number but not the time of the call. It just says "Thurs PM".

Is there anyway I can see the calls number and the times of ALL calls. Not just those from today?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT4600 Caller display not showing the time of calls

The manual says date & time should be recorded for all calls, but there are no settings for it. So I guess it's just a limitation of that particular model. I have the 8500 & the time of all calls is recorded.

Don't know about business lines but for residential, if you log onto MyBT the last 20 calls are recorded time-stamped under Call Protect.

Message 3 of 5

as  business user try the business forum as this is residential forum

https://business.forums.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 5

Many thanks.

Just seems strange it records the called ID, date and time for today's calls but for previous days it shows no time, just the day (AM or PM). No settings options as you say. Thanks again.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

OK, thanks.
0 Ratings