cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Being charged for caller redirect but cancelled landline months ago

Go to solution

As title says, I cancelled all BT services back in August last year but am now getting bills for £30 a month for a caller redirect service that obviously wont work and should have been cancelled when the landline/ broadband was.

I have blocked the payment as I cant afford to pay it and shouldnt have to as I have no landline number or internet service from BT and presumed everything was cancelled.

I was fully paid up when the landline/broadband was shut off so im at a loss where this phantom charge is coming from.

Anyone at BT in this forum that could sort this out? I have no landline or mobile signal so cant ring BT help.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Being charged for caller redirect but cancelled landline months ago

Go to solution

this is a customer help customer forum.  have you tried phoning CS 0800800150 from mobile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Cant phone anyone, no landline and cant afford to hang on a mobile line for hours waiting for someone to answer.
Also noticed in the MyBT account page I have no products so I have no idea why im being charged.
I will probably just ignore it as i removed my card and see what happens.
Thanks for the quick reply.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @martemu and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about your incorrect charges. I'm sorry this has happened. I'm sure I can sort it out for you. I'll drop you over a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

@martemu 

0800 calls on your mobile are free

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @martemu 

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me this morning.

I am sorry you were being charged when all other services have been cancelled.  I have sorted out that refund and I have removed that service which will completely close everything off.

As this is now sorted I will go ahead and close this off - as agreed.

All the best,

Robbie

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Many thanks for sorting everything out so quickly and efficiently , and thanks to everyone who replied.