cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
claudiesc52
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

CALLS TO CHANNEL ISLANDS

This morning I was given conflicting info from various  chat advisors. When I enquired without logging in,one told me that my calls to Guernsey would be free if I took up the unlimited calls to UK. However I was charged £15+ for such a call, so this time I logged in  as queried the charges over the last year re Guernsey calls. I was then told that Guernsey is not included but they would refund the last £15 charge. However I was also told that if I joined the international friends and family, for a fee, then my calls to Guernsey would be included. However, I did ask about that before I joined BT and was told that I could not include Guernsey in friends and family. So which is it.? if Guernsey is considered not part of the UK,  shouldn't it be, therefore part of international or part of friends and family? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: CALLS TO CHANNEL ISLANDS

this may help

https://www.bt.com/assets/pdf/BT_PhoneTariff_Residential.pdf

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
claudiesc52
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

NOPE. GUERNSEY DOES NOT BELONG TO THE UK AND NO MENTION OF IT IN INTERNATIONAL EITHER!
0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

Landline calls cost 20p per minute as per the tariff per link given.

pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

You need to click Calling Packages & Charges in the link, where the second panel confirms 20p per minute.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings