cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: CPR Call Blocker on Smart Hub 2

Yes. Everything appears to work with the CPR Call Blocker out of the loop. Must be an issue with CPR CB. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Also check the manual for your CPR call blocker as there can be several ways to wire these up.  Either Line 1 or Line 2.  One way won't work.

The manual can be accessed here if you don't have it.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1239/6196/files/CPR-5000-USER-GUIDE-Small.pdf?8495124600801285241

Worth a shot to swap the Line Ports to see if that solves it.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Just an update.

As an experiment and after conferring with Call Blocker support, I plugged everything back into the Smart Hub2. The phone line works and the CPR Call Blocker works, too. All perfect. However, still not working when connected through BT Digital Voice adapter. 🤔

Call Blocker Support don't know why it's not working. I think it might be a power issue. 

Call Blocker display is showing, but can't scroll through number list. I could when plugged into Smart Hub.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Long shot but try connecting it to the adapter via an old DSL filter if you still have one.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

I have given that a go, but no difference. I even tried the parallel set up after being sent white cable. There are no issues when connected directly into Smart Hub, but cannot have that configuration due to location of hub. Therefore, it must be the adapter somehow. So, because of this and little productive help from CPR Call Blocker tech support, I have decided to stop using the device. Thanks for all the ideas and suggestions 👍

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

What's a wildcard please?
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

A wildcard is a symbol (usually the asterisk *) that can be used to replace any or part of a number.

*Matches any number of characters. You can use the asterisk (*) anywhere in a character string.
?Matches a single alphabet in a specific position.
[ ]Matches characters within the brackets.
!Excludes characters inside the brackets.
0 Ratings