cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Call Protect is blocking NHS number via BT blacklist

My GP and other local NHS services use a generic number which I have in my contact list but if I enable BT's call protect list callers using this service get a message that I am not accepting calls from that number. To ensure I get these calls I have had to turn off the BT list, is there anyway of contacting them to get the NHS number off their blacklist (can't find anything obvious online)

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Call Protect is blocking NHS number via BT blacklist

Should have said problem only started after switch to digital voice, with old phones the number got through but after switch to full fibre and digital voice with call protect calls are now blocked  

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Check your blocked callers list in your MyBT.

Log onto your MyBT then go to Your Security then Digital Voice Security and click on Manage then Your Blacklist then Manage. Scroll down the list of number until you find the relevant one and delete it from the list.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Number is not in my blacklist which is why I am assuming it is in BT's, my phone shows it as a missed call with the name from my contacts list, phone rings twice then cuts off but having spoken to one of the callers who then used my mobile number to call me I know they got the message about not accepting calls

0 Ratings