cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 204

Re: Call Protect - last call number not showing

I've now had an actual job raised by BT for a fault. Reckon they'll resolve it by 2 May! But this seems to assume it's a line fault which it isn't. It's not just my number it's going to be everyone with call protect. I'm surprised more people haven't commented. But I guess you wouldn't easily spot it. I'm no tech guy but surely they can pinpoint this software issue. It can only have started happening recently. 

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 204

Just added another response. I see your original comment on all this was 3 weeks ago now!

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 204

Did you get your call back ?

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 204

Yes, I did. He asked if the problem was still happening, I said yes and not just to me. He said it would now be raised as a fault which I see we have both had confirmation of. I assumed that would have already happened, I must say, but anyway, as let's see if it is sorted by May 2nd!

Message 35 of 204

Interestingly the call I received from BT themselves regarding logging the issue didn't show up! 

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 204

It's very strange as to which calls appear and which don't. My call from BT yesterday was to my mobile, but their call last week on the landline DID appear on Call Protect as did a call from a friend last night, but one I made from my mobile as a test this morning did NOT appear. 

Message 37 of 204

Swatty I've just had my plumber call back. Showed up on caller display and 1471. But........nothing on call protect!!

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 204

I had a message from BT at 2pm today saying the fault was fixed. The two calls I've had since then have appeared on Call Protect but I'll continue to monitor it.

Message 39 of 204

How can that be when the call I received from my plumber was coming up to 4pm. And as I've said it didn't appear 😂

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 204

I'll check mine later and get a couple of people to phone me as well as me from my mobile