cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 80

Re: Call Protect - last call number not showing

That's interesting Woodbridge Pete. This whole situation is getting intriguing!

0 Ratings
Message 72 of 80

Had two, scam, calls from the same number, barely a minute apart.  Both showed on caller display, only one showed on call protect.

Message 73 of 80

Another call, shows on caller display, but not on call protect.  Was a spam type call, computer generated voice response system, so would have been good to block it, but can't as it didn't show.  1572, option 1... "Last callers number not recognised"

Message 74 of 80

You have the number showing on caller display? You can manually input. 

0 Ratings
Message 75 of 80

Hi All,

Just an update from me.

Since the 21st May I have had six calls but only four of them appeared on Call Protect. Both missing calls were from landlines and both were London numbers. Oddly, one of the missing numbers was a friend who called again the next day and the number did appear that time but clearly the problem with CPis still unresolved.

Message 76 of 80

Thanks Swatty. It all seems to have gone quiet from BT resolving this. We seem to be wasting our time on here. Come on BT get your act together and sort this! Surely there is someone capable of it??

0 Ratings
Message 77 of 80

Hello Swatty! Access to call protect on website has been down for several hours.  Is it too much to hope it's because they're trying to fix our issue?

0 Ratings
Message 78 of 80

Yes, BT website seems to be down for Billing and Products.  Tried yesterday and today.  Others parts seem ok

Message 79 of 80

Hi all,

I'm glad I found this topic, as I have been struggling with the same issue. I am taking care of a family member with dementia and as part of that process, I'm using BT Call Protect to block numbers from scammers.

There have been times when they've called me to let me know someone has rung the phone - but I've checked the BT Protect call logs and there's been nothing there. Today I can definitely confirm that I rang and spoke to them this morning, but upon checking BT Call Protect, there is no evidence of my call. However, two phone calls from myself later this evening were correctly logged.

Message 80 of 80

Thanks CupCandle. Several of us on here are still having issues and BT can't seem to be able to resolve it. Please do keep us informed of further instances and I'm ever hopeful someone will escalate this!
0 Ratings