cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 128

Re: Call Protect - last call number not showing

Just had a call which has shown up on caller display but nothing on call protect list of calls received!

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 128

Hi again, Clarkatron

I keep the landline because I have broadband with BT but I don't have the 1571 facility as I hardly use landline for outgoing calls anymore and most of my friends call me on my mobile, so nearly all the calls I receive on it turn out to be scam calls. However, all the incoming calls, whether answered or not, used to appear in my recent callers list which is no longer the case. I will reply to Neil0 in case he can look into this for us.

Message 13 of 128

Ok. I've also replied to Neil.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 128

Exactly what prompted me to query this in the first place

Message 15 of 128

Hi Swatty I'm assuming this is still outstanding? I've chased the logged query up as it's now a week since they took the details of this issue.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 128

Hi Clarkatron,

I had a call from BT this afternoon (sorry, didn't catch his name) asking if the numbers were still not being recorded. I told him some were and some weren't so he is going to report that back to the team working on it. He said he's be back in touch with me at the end of the week. I take it you are also still not seeing all your incoming numbers?

Message 17 of 128

Issue still not resolved. Rang my landline from mobile. Left message. Call doesn't show up in calls received.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 128

Yes. It's quite erratic. I've tried out various scenarios. Ringing the landline and leaving a message.  Hanging up after a few rings. Answering my own call etc. They don't always all show up. But there's no consistency.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 128

You mentioned Call Guardian. Do you need to buy a phone with this feature built in or is it something you can add on to your existing landline like you do with call protect? Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 128

@Clarkatron 

Call Guardian is built into a range of BT phones, so would require the purchase of new hardware. It's actually based on a standalone product called TrueCall, that can be connected to the line & your existing phones connected to that. But although it has more features, it's more expensive than buying new phones & requires a subscription after the first year.