cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 76

Re: Call Protect - last call number not showing

It may just be co-incidence that the two numbers that rang me yesterday happened to show, so I'll wait until I get a few more calls and report back on here. It's been unusually quiet on the spam front lately so it may be a couple of days!

Message 42 of 76

Great! Thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 76

So I have had an email from BT saying they've fixed the fault.But they haven't. Tried ringing 3 times from my mobile. They were registered on Call Protect. Tried a 4th one and it didn't register.

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 76

I just had another email from BT saying they are still working on fixing the fault and hope it will be done by midnight tonight. So I'm not sure what the message saying it was fixed earlier in the week was about. I haven't had any calls on my landline since the 30th April but a call I made from my mobile just now hasn't appeared so it's clearly not fixed yet.

Message 45 of 76

Hello Swatty

Any more feedback on numbers not showing?

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 76

Not had many calls the past week, but so far all aligning on Caller Display and Call Protect

Message 47 of 76

Hi Clarkatron, Like Woodbridge Pete, I haven't had many calls but the four calls I have received since the 3rd May have all appeared on Call Protect. How about you?

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 76

Hello Swatty, just had a spam call and it appeared on the calls received. About a week ago I must have tried about 8 times calling from my mobile and only 1 didn't show. Then since then I've only had 2 or 3 calls which have showed up. Have you tested it yourself?

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 76

Yes, once on the 3rd and again just now. Both are showing.  Without wishing to jinx it, is it possible that it is now fixed?

Message 50 of 76

I don't want to jinx it!!

Let's keep monitoring!

0 Ratings