cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Val3
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

'Call Protect'

How do you actually get to the 'Settings page' > call type settings > Stop / Allow.

In the Guide it says it says you can manage these settings by going to this page - but it doesn't tell you HOW to get to it.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: 'Call Protect'

Login to MyBt > you will see a page My Products >  select landline  >  select Call Protect > follow the guidelines .

0 Ratings
Val3
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for your reply. I go from My Products to Landline to Call Protect Click on Manage. From this I get (Top) Your landline number -then Your Blacklist - Your recent callers- Your VIP numbers - Your do not disturb times and then Blacklist Settings. 

The Blacklist Settings only ask if I want to accept withheld numbers and international numbers.

Where is the page shown in the BT Guide (page 3 on my copy) showing a list of choices with a broad yellow band about half way down . It has a list of choices with Blacklist Settings  - underneath Personal Blacklist and BT Blacklist - all with ON /Off or TURN OFF

Then under those are Call Type Settings  with WITHHELD numbers -UNRECOGNISED  Numbers  and INTERNATIONAL Calls . All THREE  of these have separate STOP / Allow Buttons . Where am I going wrong?

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Val3 ,

Use this link :- https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsmybt/#/security?redirect=security

It used to take one direct to Call Protect but now it takes one to security and you need to scroll doen to Call Protect

0 Ratings