Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Donsky
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Call Protect

Go to solution

I'm trying to follow this

"Log onto your MyBT then go to manage extras then "Manage BT Call Protect". Go to the numbers you want to delete and select "Edit" then click on "Remove from blacklist". Click "remove".

When I login to MyBT I don't see the "manage extras" option, I only see "manage service". I've tried about 4 times now to find how I edit/delete numbers in my personal blacklist but just end up going round in circles. The only reference to Call Protect I've found is a user guide which doesn't help at all. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Call Protect

Go to solution

The sequence I get is:

Scroll down to Your Products - then click on Manage 

When Your products opens - click on Manage under Landline

When Your landline features opens - click on Manage under BT Call Protect

...then you should be into the editable options.

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I've just checked and I get the same layout, sequence and functionality with Safari, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer so I don't think there are browser issues affecting what you see. 

0 Ratings
Donsky
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for that, it worked. That first paragraph I put in obviously doesn't work even though it was copied of a previous community post.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

@Donskywrote:

Thanks for that, it worked. That first paragraph I put in obviously doesn't work even though it was copied of a previous community post.

BT keeps re-inventing these webpages so I'm afraid it's inevitable that advice goes out-of-date quite quickly.  Glad you've got there now.

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@Donskywrote:

Hi @Donsky ,

Try this link that should take you direct to Call Protect, it works for me :-

https://home.bt.com/login/loginform?TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-f1aca0f0-9277-1028-a2aa-843bdb4e0000&G...

0 Ratings
John100
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

The process you describe, to manage Call_Protect seems to fail for FTTP based fibre-phones.

Presumably BT have not yet managed to work out how to provide it.

I have been waiting over 2 months for the on-line management of Call_Protect to be functioning for fibre-phones. Maybe that is why it is currently 'free'.

0 Ratings