cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Call blocking with Digital Voice

Go to solution

I have a BT "Premium Phone with Voice Control and answer machine with TrueCall technology". This has worked marvellously over the last few months in blocking unwanted calls.

Will it still work when I am switched to Digital Voice?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Call blocking with Digital Voice

Go to solution

@grahamm1 wrote:

I have a BT "Premium Phone with Voice Control and answer machine with TrueCall technology". This has worked marvellously over the last few months in blocking unwanted calls.

Will it still work when I am switched to Digital Voice?

Yes, just plug it into the phone socket on the back of the smart hub 2.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

You need to make sure your existing phone answers call before the DV   you need to go to MYBT then DV then manage and then  set DV to answer at max number of rings so existing phone answers fist

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks. I asked as I have read that sometimes Caller ID does not work with Digital Voice.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@grahamm1 wrote:

Thanks. I asked as I have read that sometimes Caller ID does not work with Digital Voice.

Yes, provided that you make sure that its enabled on the BT Digital Voice instructions.

0 Ratings