cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Caller Display

Go to solution

Hi, a couple of weeks ago I bought a BT Advance Z set of phones. When I dialled #234# the voice stated caller display was not activated. I checked my BT account and the option was marked as selected.

I checked the forum and found a post that suggested I deselect the option on my account, wait a few days then reselect.

Four days past and the option was still marked as selected and "not active" on #234#. I called 150 and the agent said he'd do something and ring me back in a couple of days.

When rang back he was surprised to find I still had no caller display so he said he'd raise a fault with the engineers and that it should be sorted within 5 days.

Eight days have now passed and still nothing. Where do I go from here?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Caller Display

Go to solution

Hi @DelicaMan Welcome back to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry you're caller display isn't working. I've sent you a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to help. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Caller Display

Go to solution

Hi @DelicaMan,

Thank you for taking my call today. When I checked the details it looks like the Caller Display was removed and never reactivated at our end.

I placed a new order to have the reactivated and I'm glad to hear that this has worked 😁

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings