cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GAM23
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Calls diverting from dead BT landline to my Mobile phone !

I have reported the land line & Broadband faults to BT Technical Dept: yesterday (02/10/2020) the tech guy told me BT will divert all land line call FREE of charge to my mobile phone, now it is 22 hours gone still NOT diverting the incoming landline calls. Why this has taken such a long time ?? More over my Broadband is still out of order. Any comments on these issues will be greatly appreciate.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Calls diverting from dead BT landline to my Mobile phone !

your broadband won't work until your landline is fixed and working

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
GAM23
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thanks, imjolly.

Yes, I know Broadband (wi-fi) will not work until the land line issue is Fixed.

My question is how to divert calls from a dead BT landline (home) to my Mobile phone.

0 Ratings
GAM23
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

BT Engineer has FIXED the fault this afternoon, which was an Open Circuit in the Green Box on the main street. Now both Landline and the Broadband are up & running. Thank you BT for the quick response and the job was completed within 26 hour, not counting the weekend. Well Done !
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 5

Hi @GAM23,

Thank you for updating your thread. I'm happy to hear that your service has been repaired.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings