cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taffy078
Expert
Message 1 of 4

Can we plug a new phone into one socket when an old phone is plugged into another socket?

Go to solution

Hello. 

We are replacing three BT Edge 1500 with two BT Essenitial (both handsets and bases etc).

Both will have to be charged (via the phone sockets I presume) for 16 hours before we can use them.

Can I replace one of the existing handsets with one of the new for now and the other later i.e. will the old phone work with a new one plugged in another socket?

Regards

PS BT must be very confident there'll be no problems with them - they've removed the pre-printed sticky return label!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can we plug a new phone into one socket when an old phone is plugged into another socket?

Go to solution

@Taffy078 wrote:
Both will have to be charged (via the phone sockets I presume) for 16 hours before we can use them.

??? Have you read the user manual?? if not you can find it here

0 Ratings
Taffy078
Expert
Message 3 of 4

Re: Can we plug a new phone into one socket when an old phone is plugged into another socket?

Go to solution
How embarrassing - just found it in the Quick start-up. "Plug both phone & dicking station into a power socket. Only connect to the phone socket when ready." thanks.
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

No problem, and no need to feel embarrased