cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Cancel caller redirect?

Can somebody please tell me how to cancel Caller Redirect which it appears I've been paying forever at £30.60 every quarter! I've only just noticed it being charged after checking my latest bill online! 

It appears I cannot do it online.

I dread to check but suspect after reading other threads that I've been coughing up this for years, unnecessarily ☹️

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cancel caller redirect?

Hi @GazWeavs and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you've been charged for the Caller Redirect for so long. I can get that removed for you. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@GazWeavs  it's the 'Billing' team that remove it, give them a call on 0800 800 150

Caller redirect is a feature typically added on homes moves, when you're moving to a new exchange area and can't retain the same number, this allows anyone calling your old number to receive a message that the number is no longer available and the new number is xxxxxxxxxxx

It's added until a customer requests it removed, some keep it for a while, others longer.

Message 4 of 4

Hi @GazWeavs ,

Thanks for sending over the details. We're a little behind at present but as @-Richie- has mentioned you can contact CS on 150 who should be able to sort this for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings