cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

DIGITAL VOICE ADAPTER

I recently received a DVA as my extensions wouldn't work following the switch to  BT Full Fibre  and then digital voice. It all worked well enough until recently but today would not make or receive calls.  The green light was flashing  and I tried to connect it to the hub again  but the WPS on Hub 2 stops as soon as I try to connect the DVA. It is also showing no phone registered  on the dashboard.

Broadband is fine.

Anyone got any ideas ? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: DIGITAL VOICE ADAPTER

try a reset of the hub (not factory reset) and see if your phone number appears ok again in hub manager

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Tried that and no improvement. 

Reconnected my phone to the DVA to check ( its in a different room )  and it sounds like an open line when I pick up the phone and user busy message when I phone into it.  

DVA flashing short on long off.

Edit: phone still not showing on dashboard - not configured

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

is your phone number showing in hub manager but greyed out not blue/purple  are you able to select number and if so can you then reset base station?  if not then you need to phone FTTP TEAM 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings