cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

DV Phone connection

Go to solution

HI

I received my new DV phones  & Hub , all connected and registered then nothing !. No email or updates 

Its been  3 weeks now I rang up and they said how long is a piece of string

Does anyone know the best way to find out what's really  going on or havens insight as to timeline . My neighbour was connected within days 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: DV Phone connection

Go to solution

if you go to hub manager is your phone number shown and if so is it blue or greyed out

are you getting DV and also have FTTP?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi 
yes still grey and have FTTP  

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

I had my letter and new phone in April and I've still not been moved to DV so I wouldn't hold you breath 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

@AndrewFaulk 

try phoning the FTTP Team 08005874787 and see if they can help you get connected

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi 
Will do its actually states 'not configured'

thank you for responding 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi 

Wow ! and it all seemed so efficient at the start , but what hacks me off is they don't keep you informed and for a communications company that's poor . I suppose I should be glad I have the old line 

I think somethings wrong though as my neighbour on the same feed got his within days . Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

did you phone FTTP team?

Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi Yes and customer service put me on special log and within 2 weeks got connected . My issue stands I should not have had to chase to find out what's going on for a communications company is not good performance .

Thanks 

0 Ratings