cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Data Inquiry

Hi, I am not finding the website easy to navigate in terms of the 'contact us' section so please may this be passed onto the relevant team (dealing with data or general enquiries)

Data Enquiry re Landline Phones

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please may you inform me if you have data on the following two items:

1. Demographic information (in particular by age) for voice-only landline users
2. Demographic info for bundled contract users (in particular by age) for people who buy landline services in conjunction with another service (e.g. Wifi, TV)

For reference, on page 8 of Ofcom’s ‘The Consumer Experience 2015’ report (*Research (ofcom.org.uk)) it says in the section on Vulnerable Consumers that 59% of ‘voice-only’ users are aged 75+. I am interested in what the equivalent figure is for your landline customers.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter,
William

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Data Inquiry

@WilliamBannerFideres 

as it says when you join the community forum is this forum is for BT retail customer and is a custom,er help customer forum  and your post does not go to BT

I would be very surprised if BT were prepared to give that sort of private information about their cusrtomer database to just a member of the public.  you need to send your query to BT retail

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi, thank you for your response. Do you know how to contact BT retail though please?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

try help at top of page then contact us

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings