Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qorbeq
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Data integrity issue

Hi,

I've just moved to a Fibre-to-the-Home property and my account seems "broken".

My old landline number is attached to my account number rather than my new landline number, so whenever I try to make any changes or place any orders the system tells me that my phone number does not match my account.

Last week I finally got through to someone on 150 who could see the problem and they told me that they would get in touch with the data integrity team to get it resolved, but I've heard nothing since.

Is there anything I can do to get this fixed? I need to place a fairly time-critical order (which can only be completed online for certain reasons) but I can't do this until it's resolved.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Data integrity issue

Unfortunately most issues related to the FTTP  (Fibre to the premises) service,  have to be dealt with by the FTTP team on 08005874787.

0 Ratings
qorbeq
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Ah. They were the chaps that 150 put me through to, who said it was a data integrity thing and they couldn't help.
I guess I'll have to sit tight?
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

@qorbeq wrote:
Ah. They were the chaps that 150 put me through to, who said it was a data integrity thing and they couldn't help.
I guess I'll have to sit tight?

I have asked a moderator to make a comment.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 9

@qorbeq is the problem that your old telephone number is still shown in your MyBT details?

0 Ratings
qorbeq
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Hi Neil,

Yeah, pretty sure that's the issue. The landline has the correct number next to it.

When I start the "online order journey" and choose my account it shows the old number and the system tells me that my journey has been halted as my landline number doesn't match my account.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 9

@qorbeq if that's the problem it's not a data integrity issue, send over your details and we'll get your MyBT account info updated. 

You can find the 'click here to contact the mods' link by clicking on my username.

0 Ratings
qorbeq
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Done.
Thanks Neil.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 9 of 9

@qorbeq no problem at all, we'll be in touch shortly. 

0 Ratings