cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Dementia sufferers line cut-off -Line required for Emergency purposes....

Today without notice BT disconnected my mothers telephone line she is 83 and suffers from dementia has a 24hr life line connected to the telephone.

She has been a BT customer for 40 years the reason BT have given for disconnection! The line is linked to another address in the village and they cannot understand how this has happened.

Only last week my mother fell and need to use the life line.

Please explain how a long standing valued customer of BT's can be treated in this way?

My family and I are now forced to spend endless hours in communication with BT trying to resolve the problem.... 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Dementia sufferers line cut-off -Line required for Emergency purposes....

I have asked mods who are BT employees to see if they can help   they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Dementia sufferers line cut-off -Line required for Emergency purposes....

Hi @kc1066 

Welcome and thanks for posting!

I am really sorry to see that your Mum's telephone line has been disconnected.  I understand how important it is for her to have a working service.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over her details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings