cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 32

Re: Digital Home Phone

Go to solution
Hi Neil. The original phone was faulty. They sent me a new one. However, the original had Alexia but the new one is bog standard. Have I been robbed?
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 32

Go to solution

a free phone is a free phone whichever version but you could try phoning 150 and see if you can change it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 23 of 32

Go to solution
Hi. I didn't realise it was a free phone. I'm not particularly fussed about Alexia. Many thanks for your help.
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 32

Go to solution
Hi. How do I thank everyone who gave me advise on this subject Please?
Message 25 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @Eifion1,

By posting above you have just thanked everyone as anyone on this thread should get a notification showing that you posted 🙂

Next to each post you will see a thumb that you can click on if you liked, agreed or just appreciated someone's post.

DanielS_0-1636133685424.png

Thanks
DanielS

Message 26 of 32

Go to solution
Received Alexa Phone which was faulty. Confirmed by BT engineer. Told that replacement being sent free of charge. been billed £44.99 for replacement. Why?
0 Ratings
Message 27 of 32

Go to solution

That’s the price of the handset call 0800 800 150 and bt can help you look at your billing and check the engineering notes.

Message 28 of 32

Go to solution
Thank you.
0 Ratings
Message 29 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @Eifion1, did you get in touch yet, and if so have you got the charge refunded? If you still need help with this post back and let us know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 32

Go to solution
Hi John. Sorry for late reply. Yes thank you I have received a refund.
0 Ratings