cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 32

Digital Home Phone

Go to solution

Hi. I've just opened a BT Account. Smart Hub 2. I can't link my Advanced Digital Home Phone to the hub. Tried everything. BT not much help. Can someone advise me please?

0 Ratings
31 REPLIES 31
Message 2 of 32

Re: Digital Home Phone

Go to solution

do you have digital voice?

if you go to hub manager 192.168.1.254 into your address bar can you see your phone number on left and should be blue/purple

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 32

Go to solution
Hi. Thanks for your reply. Yes I have digital voice.How do I get into my hub manager? I know my phone number.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 32

Go to solution

if you enter as I said 192.168.1.254 into your browser address bar NOT google search  you then need to enter admin password with in on back of hub  if your phone number is blue/purple then select that then select start registration

http://192.168.1.254/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 32

Go to solution
Many thanks for your help. Sorry for being a bit slow. I have tried this and still doesn't register.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 32

Go to solution

@Eifion1 wrote:
Many thanks for your help. Sorry for being a bit slow. I have tried this and still doesn't register.

Has your service been activated yet?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 32

Go to solution
Hi.Just read your previous advise to other members. One solution was to reboot the hub. So I'll try that.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 32

Go to solution
Yes service has been up and running for three days.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @Eifion1   Are you trying to register an old Digital phone to your Digital Voice service? If you are then you simply need to plug in the base unit to the SH2 telephone socket (probably hidden under a sticker).

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 32

Go to solution

The phone socket is shown in green, below.

Image1.jpg

0 Ratings