cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 32

Re: Digital Home Phone

Go to solution
Hi. Thanks for your advise. The phone is brand new, came with the hub. The base unit does not have the means to connect it to the hub. However, if I can't get this new phone to work I'll buy a new digital phone and plug it into the hub.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 32

Go to solution

The base unit is just a charger, there is no physical connection to the hub required, the hub is a DECT base station. Why would you buy a phone when you have been supplied with one? If you are unable to register it to the hub, ask customer services for a replacement phone.

Message 14 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @Eifion1   If it is a HD Digital Voice phone then you need to follow the instructions on the phone to register it. It should tell you to press the WPS button for two seconds.

Message 15 of 32

Go to solution
Hi. Many thanks. Have done that many times but no joy. I've just now re-booted the hub and tried again but no joy. I've spent a lot of time with BT helpdesk but the have been of no use.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 32

Go to solution

As I asked if you go to hub manager do you see your phone number in blue not grey?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 17 of 32

Go to solution
Thanks. Done that many times. Won't go further than Pressthe WPS button on your Hub for 2 secs.
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 32

Go to solution
Yes it is blue
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 32

Go to solution
Yes. I have informed BT in detail of the problem. In fact I have spent a long time explaining to them that it is not a problem with the broadband. Yet an engineer from Outreach came this afternoon. I could not believe it!
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @Eifion1 Did you manage to get this sorted? It sounds like the Digital voice phone or Hub could be faulty.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings