cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Digital Voice Adapter

Go to solution

Has anyone used the Digital Voice Adaptor with BT Whole Home WiFi, I tried the WPS, but it failed to connect?

Unfortunately I need the adaptor because our phone master socket and BT Fibre are very far apart.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Digital Voice Adapter

Go to solution

Digital voice doesn't use wifi, it is DECT, you can't connect to the discs.

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks, at least I know that now.

The problem is when you choose the free adaptor it does not make it clear anywhere that it only works with the SmartHub2 WiFi.

It sems they are using the WPS outside of it's specifications.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@jimbaxt wrote:

Thanks, at least I know that now.

The problem is when you choose the free adaptor it does not make it clear anywhere that it only works with the SmartHub2 WiFi.

It sems they are using the WPS outside of it's specifications.

Its just a dual function button to save adding another one. As long as the adapter can pair with the DECT base station in the SH2, it should work fine.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@jimbaxt 

as already posted the DV adapter connects using dect and nothing to do with the hub wifi

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

OK, that was not clear, I assumed because the WiFi is disabled on the SH2, then that button was also disabled.

I just tried it and the light went green on the Digital Home Adaptor so we shall see when I am switched over.

0 Ratings