cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Digital Voice Call Diversion to BT Mobile Cost

Go to solution

Free calls to U.K. Landine and Mobiles are included in my calling plan. So if I set up a call diversion to my BT mobile on my digital voice phone, are the diverted calls free?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Digital Voice Call Diversion to BT Mobile Cost

Go to solution
Yep. They are if part of your Call Plan. Mine calls are diverted to my mobile if no reply. If the diverted call looks like it will be a long one I ring the caller back from my mobile as I have unlimited minutes on BT Mobile.

RIC9380

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Yes, no charge shows on my billing.

Good shortcut to turn on divert is the left had side of the navigation button brings up the last number diverted to -press OK and it dials out immediately. 

navigation button.PNG

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @VeteranISPUser The Call Diversion service is free for Digital Voice customers.

Calls diverted to a BT mobile, BT Landlines or BT Digital Voice services are all free.

Calls to any other service will be charged at the standard rate for calls to that service. If these calls are available within any inclusive call package, they will be costed within it.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I have Home Essentials with free calls and there's no cost to divert to mobiles on the 3, Tesco or Vodafone networks.

I assume it's free for all mobile diverts.

Is DV call divert free to BT services if you don't have a call package? I always wondered about that.

0 Ratings