cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 37

Re: Digital Voice Issue

Go to solution

Please specify exactly where I can find the link Digital Voice - Calling Features - I can't see it on MyBT.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 37

Go to solution

@Bobsherunkle wrote:

Please specify exactly where I can find the link Digital Voice - Calling Features - I can't see it on MyBT.

https://www.bt.com/help/landline/digital-voice--how-do-i-use-my-calling-features-

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 37

Go to solution

That's what the previous answer said. There may be a "Manage Digital Voice" link, but I can't see it. Can you send me the actual link for the actual web page, please?

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 37

Go to solution

@Bobsherunkle wrote:

That's what the previous answer said. There may be a "Manage Digital Voice" link, but I can't see it. Can you send me the actual link for the actual web page, please?

Perhaps another forum member can help?

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 37

Go to solution

@Bobsherunkle 

can seem to post link to manage digital voice  just reverts back to MYBT  

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 36 of 37

Go to solution

@Bobsherunklewrote:

If you want to manage your Digital Voice features @Bobsherunkle then log in to My BT, click on 'Your Products' and then 'Manage' under Digital Voice. You'll then see the features such as Call Waiting, Divert etc.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 37

Go to solution

As a moderator you should know the products better and provide clearer instructions.

The links are misleading, be more specific. My BT has no mention of voice. From My BT you have to go to Your Products (hang on, should that be My Products); From there you have to go to Digital Voice. From the you have to go Voicemail Essentials. The choices are 0, 4, 7 or 10 rings. There is NO option to disable the voice mail service.

Unless this is the wrong path, because the instructions were unclear, it is not possible to turn the feature off.

Also, both 15710 and 15711 take you to voice mail. No obvious selection there to disable it either.

Sure there is an app, but that appears to a thin layer over the web site, just in mobile mode.

Overall assessment, poorly integrated solution with untrained staff suggesting it is possible.

0 Ratings