cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Digital Voice VOIP alternatives

I, like many other posters, don’t want to switch to Digital Voice if it means reverting to a SH2 from my effective Netgear Orbi router. Has anyone used VOIP alternative suppliers? If so, what feedback could you provide? Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Digital Voice VOIP alternatives

If you want feedback on Voip providers I suggest you post on an independent forum rather than BT where the consumer base will be much smaller.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for suggestion, I’m looking elsewhere. However, I thought there may be some BT customers who are using other VOIP solutions alongside their BT broadband.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Have been using a non BT VOIP for over 10 years now, (came about as a result of them doing away with their own, original Broadband Talk, ironically) have had no issues. Not sure if I can name the provider here though. There are loads out there and will almost all will have a local number or allow you to port your number over to them.

Message 5 of 5

I’ve been using Voipfone with Gigaset hardware for a number of years. Very reasonably priced but you’ll pay more than BT for outgoing calls