cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Digital Voice pairing

Go to solution

I have recently been upgraded to Digital Voice and have received a BT Essential Digital Voice phone. I have paired this with my Hub and it works perfectly but I need to be able to share a conversation on my Panasonic DECT phones which are connected to the Hub via the Digital Voice socket on the back of the Hub. Does anyone know how to do this (share a conversation between BT Essential Digital Voice phone and DECT phone)?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Digital Voice pairing

Go to solution

that does not work and one of features not available when using older phones with digital voice

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Its quite likely that the socket and the DECT base unit, are on separate virtual paths, as this would allow more than one call to be made on the line.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Although DECT phones can be plugged into the BT base BT's telephones aren't DECT. There may be somethings that work but very little.

transfercalls.PNG

If you really need to transfer calls you'll have to stick with your old proper DECT or get more than 1 BT Digital Voice telephone. I have 4 and they work great. I bought my extra ones still sealed from eBay £35 all in great price.

I don't think BT sell Digital Voice telephones yet which is odd as there could be a lot of nice units looking at their standard range https://shop.bt.com/category/electronics,telephony,telephones/11206 Confusingly, they sell DECT units that also use "Advanced" and "Essential" names.

0 Ratings