cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Digital Voice problem when ringing a number that starts with pre-recorded audio message

Hi @SteveR1260  thanks for posting back and this is a strange one and I can understand how important the service working correctly is for you. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to get this looked into further and fixed for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Re: Digital Voice problem when ringing a number that starts with pre-recorded audio message

@SteveR1260 I've never experienced the problem that you're describing, and as you've already had the handsets replaced, the only other variable that I can think of in Settings is Single/Multi Call. I have mine set to Single and I think it was set to Multi by default.

I have no idea why it would make a difference but it might be worth changing to Single and see if that makes a difference. On the handset, select Menu/Settings/Line Settings/Call Settings and change Call mode to Single call and Save.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Hi Andy
Just tried it and it does not make any difference.
0 Ratings