cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Digital Voice service - Lack of support

Just received an email telling me that BT is upgrading my home phone to our Digital Voice service. However, we have phone points all through the house. None of which are any where our BT Home Hub. Checking online it says you can request adapters &/or phones online. But on clicking the link you are asked to enter your home phone number. When I enter my land line number do it simply says I don't qualify. So, my question is, how do I connect up all of my in use phone points at home to the BT Home Hub box? 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Digital Voice service - Lack of support

Digital voice is a DECT system (standard cordless phone technology). There is no need to connect any phone points as you will have a cordless handset which connects to the base station in the hub.

If you are moving to a full fibre broadband as well as moving to DV, you can simply disconnect the incoming external line from the master socket and then connect the green phone socket at the rear of the hub to an adjacent phone socket. If you are getting DV but retaining your copper line, it is more complicated.

0 Ratings