cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Digital Voice service has failed twice in first 4 days...

Go to solution

Hi,

We were switched by BT and the DV service was operating by start of play 20th October,  on 22nd my wife noticed "unable to make or receive calls".  When I got home I checked the hub console, and the Phone service was showing red and "Not configured". BT fixed it fairly swiftly, and I was told the config sometimes "didn't stick" the first time.  I got up this morning (23rd) and checked again, and it was off again, with the same hub config message... Again BT fixed it as soon as they opened, but I thought I'd better check whether we are experiencing something common or not?

Also, is it worth backing up the Hub config whilst it's working so that I can do a quick restore?

Thanks

Larry  

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Digital Voice service has failed twice in first 4 days...

Go to solution

did you try just a simple restart of the hub before phoning BT?

did you try going into hub manager then phone and then reset base?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Yes, I did the first time, but as it required BT to fix first time, I didn't second time...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Just had the same issue in my first 2 days. BT fixed it the first time but not the second so I'm waiting for the 'back end' team to get on it.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Well, it was third time lucky... The phone failed again Sunday morning, but the agent this time did a hub factory reset before reapplying the config, and now two mornings in, it's been fine... Shame they didn't remind me to set up my disc and Connect devices again...

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Just thought I'd add that my Digital Voice started working yesterday (Wednesday) after failing Saturday.
0 Ratings