cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Digital Voice

So we've been swapped over to Digital voice after receiving a letter and then finally the phone line being cut off. We hadn't really understood what this meant so contacted BT and were sent two new digital home phones as the old ones don't work. I'm required to use a headset to take some calls as I work mainly from home. I'm unable to see any jacks available on these phones to connect my headset to and don't really know what the work around is for this. These phones are specific to this new digital voice upgrade. Any info would be greatly appreciated

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Digital Voice

just connect your existing phone which you use for the headset to the phone socket on the back of the SH2  you may need to remove the sticker

other solutions are in this post

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-phone-including-Digital/Confusion-Digital-Voice-and-Old-Phones/td-p...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.