cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Digital Voice

Hi there,

I have a corded telephone plugged into a digital voice adapter. with PSTN, you could put the call on hold by pressing recall or tapping quickly on the hook, to get a dial tone to make a 3-way call, but you could get the call back by pressing 2 or something along those lines.

You can do this with digital voice, though there doesn't seem to be any way of getting the callback, other than hanging up on the dial tone and waiting for the call to boomerang back.

Can anyone tell me if there is any other way to get the call back?

Many Thanks

Regards
Ryan

If this reply was helpful, please leave a like, or if I answered your question, please click 'mark as answer. Many thanks
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Digital Voice

Have you tried using your DV phone and go to settings and in call features change default multi to single and see if that helps.

Your DV has effectively 2 lines which lets you  make or received 2 calls or make 1 and receive 1 at same time 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi, 

thanks for your reply. I'm not quite sure if you know what I mean.

I know that DV acts as2 lines. What I was saying was, when on a corded phone, and you press recall and get a dial tone (as if to start a 3-way call), if you hang up, the phone will ring and you will be reconnected to the original call. Is there any other way of retrieving the call without having to put the phone down and have the call ring through?

Many Thanks

Regards
Ryan

If this reply was helpful, please leave a like, or if I answered your question, please click 'mark as answer. Many thanks
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

That was a paid for extra feature on your copper line which I suspect isn't available on DV.

0 Ratings